Episode #3: AGA Podcast with Jeff Anderson
In this podcast you'll find:
Q and A
- 0:40 People have the right to defend themselves. If you have guns or other firearms, will you give it up to avoid fight?
- 2:50 If you hide weapons at home, the important thing to remember is that Military all over the world have years of experience finding weapons caches.
- 3:33 Make sure you have one firearm and ammo that they can find, if you know that weapons confiscations are happening.
- 4:05 What if someone from your neighbourhood knows that you have weapons?
- 4:41 FEMA camps. If you’re not willing to go, what can you do?
Thanks for listening! Was this issue of the AGA podcast able to impart some knowledge? Did we miss anything? Please let us know in the comments and don’t forget to join the AGA Facebook group page exclusive for AGA members only.