Some girls have a diary on their bed stands and others have an Uzi. In this week’s podcast, we are featuring one of our very own members. As a mother and gun enthusiast, she carries for protection everyday. Michelle shares with us how she got involved with guns and some of her experiences. She also shared an event that can help us realize that being armed everyday can save your life.Read More...
If you remember the first time you held a gun, you must have felt its weight. But as you practiced more and more, you became used to its weight and moved on to bigger guns. Now as a gun enthusiast, it’s also very important to have the right physical fitness to be able to hold your gun and defend yourself properly.Read More...
Here’s a special podcast with guest contributor Mike Gassaway interviewing R.D. Deiner, one of the nation’s biggest gun promoter. They talked about the R.D.’s gun shows. They delved on the whole nature of a gun show and what goes on in a typical R.D. Denier gun show. They also talked about the featured speakers, ammunition and safety and a whole lot more!Read More...
In this week’s podcast Craig and Rodney discussed about mental preparedness and proper mindset and its paramount importance. They gave out tips on how to go about the shoot or no-shoot process, hyper vigilance, OODA Loops and more!Read More...
Q & A
- [transcript time=3:46] How you can be more effective in your training while at the range.
- [transcript time=6:55] Choosing which drill to practice
Q & A
- [transcript time=1:43] I’m always curios about the pre and post public craze about survival. Is it driven by media? Do you think it’s a fad or is it going to be a part of our culture now?
- [transcript time=4:32] Most of us have guns and most of us have families. How do you keep your family protected and safe around firearms? That’s a huge thing right now specially with media.
Q and A
- [transcript time=0:40] People have the right to defend themselves. If you have guns or other firearms, will you give it up to avoid fight?
- [transcript time=2:50] If you hide weapons at home, the important thing to remember is that Military all over the world have years of experience finding weapons caches.
Q & A
- [transcript time=1:30] The average person doesn’t have much in any self-defense training. Why do you think self-defence training should be a priority in people’s lives?
- [transcript time=4:27] What inspired you to start cover self defense?
Q & A
- [transcript time=2:38] What inspired Hoss to start his blog, youtube and online videos about prepping.
- [transcript time=5:45] Hoss shared stories on making his videos.